By utilizing Optic Foliar SHIFT early in the first 2 weeks of bloom; growers are then able to ensure that their plants will begin to form flower sites and maximize flower growth. Optic Foliar Shift Nutrient has been shown to stop male flower maturity in plants that exhibit male traits i.e., hermaphroditic plants. Optic Foliar Shift has a fast reversal of action against already existing male flowers in addition to preventing male flowers from forming.
Optic Foliar SHIFT allows your plants to transition into bloom, by preventing and combating key stress factors that can delay the formation of bloom sets.
Optic Foliar SHIFT assures no loss in growth, quality or yield!
Optic Foliar ShiftUsage Directions:
1. Do not dilute Optic Foliar Shift with water.
2. Optic Foliar Shift works best when used with Optic Foliar Transport at a rate of 10ml/litre or 2 teaspoons/quart (40ml/4litres or 8 teaspoons/gallon)
3. Shake vigorously after adding Optic Foliar Transport.
4. After adding Optic Foliar Transport, product must be sprayed onto plants within 15 minutes.
5. Spray plants on day 7 & 17 of bloom cycle or at the first sign of flower stress.
Notes: Can be sprayed with lights on. Do not adjust pH of solution. Avoid spraying on electrical equipment.
*Instructions must be followed for optimal results. Use of this product without transport may yeild negative or no results. Please follow and apply products as instructed with instructions given*